Classes & Fees
2015 Spring Break Schedule
The following is our Spring Break 2015 Schedule of Classes
Friday, March 27
Sunday, March 29
NO CLASS (9 AM)
Monday, March 30
6 AM only
Tuesday, March 31
8:15 AM only
Wednesday, April 1
NO CLASS (7 AM)
Thursday, April 2
Friday, April 3
Sunday, April 5
Regular Class (9 AM)
Monday, April 6
6 AM only
Tuesday, April 7
Regular class schedule resumes
Mouse over bolded dates in the Calendar below to see what’s up for that day at Hypoxia. A general listing of our classes follows the calendar itself.
- CrossFit & Strength: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 6am – 7am
- CrossFit & Strength: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:15am – 9:15am
- CrossFit MetCons: Tuesday, Thursday from 5:45pm – 6:30pm
- Weightlifting Class: Mondays from 7:00am – 8:00am
- Weightlifting Class: Wednesdays from 6:00am – 7:00am
- CrossFit Community: Sundays 9:00am-10:00am
You can add our calendar to your own Google or Mac Calendar. Here are some instructions and the feed
We are not currently offering our CrossFit Kids class. Please check back later for any updates.
The first month fee is $125. This includes three individual training sessions with one of our trainers to cover the essentials of form, the nine foundation movements, and a nutrition discussion.
After that, the monthly fee for our group personal training classes is $100. This fee includes:
- The 11 weekly CrossFit classes (the 6 AMs, the 8:15 AMs, the 5:45 PMs and the Sunday WOD).
If you would like to attend our extra classes and quarterly workshops, the monthly fee is $130. This fee includes:
- The 11 weekly CrossFit classes.
- The Wednesday Weightlifting class.
- The Monday Weightlifting class.
- A quarterly 2-3 hour workshop on a specific skill (TBA)
We also offer a family discount.
There are no contracts and no initiation fees.
Drop In Rate
Coming to visit Ouray or just want to drop in occasionally? Our rate is $10 per workout.
Don’t feel you are suited for training in a group setting? We also offer personal training in a one on one setting or for your small group. We can tailor a program for your specific needs. Contact us to discuss your needs and our rates.