Classes & Fees
Mouse over bolded dates in the Calendar below to see what’s up for that day at Hypoxia. A general listing of our classes follows the calendar itself.
Events on July 31, 2014
Want to add the calendar feed to your own Google Calendar? Here are some instructions and here is the feed URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/41ecb362uiqf32mttvqb1d6khc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
- CrossFit & Strength: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 6am – 7am
- CrossFit & Strength: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:15am – 9:15am
- CrossFit: Sundays 9:00am-10:00am
- CrossFit MetCons: Tuesday, Thursday from 5:45pm – 6:30pm
- Weightlifting Class: Thursdays from 7:00am – 8:00am
- Weightlifting Class: Mondays from 7:00am – 8:00am
We are not currently offering our CrossFit Kids class. Please check back later for any updates.
The first month fee is $125. This includes three individual training sessions with one of our trainers to cover the essentials of form, the nine foundation movements, and a nutrition discussion.
After that, the monthly fee for our group personal training classes is $100. This fee includes:
- The 11 weekly CrossFit classes (the 6 AMs, the 8:15 AMs, the 5:45 PMs and the Sunday WOD).
If you would like to attend our extra classes and quarterly workshops, the monthly fee is $110. This fee includes:
- The 11 weekly CrossFit classes.
- The Thursday Weightlifting class.
- The Monday Weightlifting class.
- A quarterly 2-3 hour workshop on a specific skill (TBA)
We also offer a family discount.
There are no contracts and no initiation fees.
Drop In Rate
Coming to visit Ouray or just want to drop in occasionally? Our rate is $10 per workout.
Don’t feel you are suited for training in a group setting? We also offer personal training in a one on one setting or for your small group. We can tailor a program for your specific needs. Contact us to discuss your needs and our rates.