Classes & Fees
Mouse over bolded dates in the Calendar below to see what’s up for that day at Hypoxia. A general listing of our classes follows the calendar itself.
Want to add the calendar feed to your own Google Calendar? Here are some instructions and here is the feed URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/41ecb362uiqf32mttvqb1d6khc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
- CrossFit & Strength: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 6am – 7am
- CrossFit & Strength: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:15am – 9:15am
- CrossFit: Sundays 9:00am-10:00am
- CrossFit MetCons: Tuesday, Thursday from 5:45pm – 6:30pm
- Weightlifting Class: Thursdays from 7:00am – 8:00am
- Weightlifting Class: Mondays from 7:00am – 8:00am
We are not currently offering our CrossFit Kids class. Please check back later for any updates.
The first month fee is $125. This includes three individual training sessions with one of our trainers to cover the essentials of form, the nine foundation movements, and a nutrition discussion.
After that, the monthly fee for our group personal training classes is $100. This fee includes:
- The 11 weekly CrossFit classes (the 6 AMs, the 8:15 AMs, the 5:45 PMs and the Sunday WOD).
If you would like to attend our extra classes and quarterly workshops, the monthly fee is $110. This fee includes:
- The 11 weekly CrossFit classes.
- The Thursday Weightlifting class.
- The Monday Weightlifting class.
- A quarterly 2-3 hour workshop on a specific skill (TBA)
We also offer a family discount.
There are no contracts and no initiation fees.
Drop In Rate
Coming to visit Ouray or just want to drop in occasionally? Our rate is $10 per workout.
Don’t feel you are suited for training in a group setting? We also offer personal training in a one on one setting or for your small group. We can tailor a program for your specific needs. Contact us to discuss your needs and our rates.